Thursday, January 05, 2006

Day #2

I had an 8:30am class today. Morning classes suck. Especially with less than 4 hrs of sleep, ESP. with only having 2 hrs the night before.

I then had another class afterwards, and my goodness, both classes combined, that must've been the longest 3 hrs EVER.

Anyways, I went straight home, got back by about quarter to 1, watched some of the bronze medal game, then fell asleep for a few hours 'til the gold game came on. And DANG did Canada ever creamed the Russians, eh? SWEET! Then, switching over to the Canucks, they finally won a game! HURRAH!!! And DANG Jarkko Ruutu's goal was pretty! Can you say, Sidney? Lol...

So, yeah. It feels like midnight, but yet it's only 8:30. That's a good sign. Perhaps I'll actually sleep at a reasonable hour tonight...heheh...

Tomorrow I'm getting another wisdom tooth removed. Which sucks. I'm hoping it'll go like last time, 'cause last time it was a freakin' breeze, uncomfortable though it was. See previous posts for details, etc etc...

I need to still buy books. I don't have any yet. And, more importantly, I need to buy those note packages, 'cause those are usually much more necessary during class. Oh, and I gotta pay for my tuition, dangit...

...yeah, I'm rambling on about nothing really. Nothing much to say. Oh, yesterday there was a power outtage, so my sisters and I did a puzzle in the candlelight while listening to the canucks game. That was fun. Oh, and I also went to Hapkido for the first time in 2+ weeks. Man, I'm so outta shape...

Lets see, what else...right, tomorrow's another class with Marcella, that should be nice. Gonna ask for her info tomorrow, definately. Although, I don't see the big deal in that, I ask for everyone's e-mail etc. I mean, it'll be written down next to everyone elses info in my agenda.

Or maybe I'm just playing this down as to not make myself feel unnecessarily flustered. Heh...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home