Thursday, November 10, 2005

So...

I lost my agenda.

Besides that, it's been a so-so day. Although, I was able to get home early and play CivIV for a few hours. Fun stuff. Although, more ram is desperately needed, and I'm to cheap to contribute myself. Oh well.

Oh, and Erik Cole was on a tear in Carolina after I picked him up in my pool. Woo and such. I'm still getting whupped though...good thing lemieux was -4 today, givin' me a chance to climb back, heheh...

I'm tired. And not in the rambly kinda way.

I should study more.

Until next time, I guess...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

Hey Justin, you should've come to hapkido. We did target kicking and joint locks all day.

And I talked to your hot asian friend. Her smile is very disarming.

9:01 a.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Yeah, still quite sore from monday, legs all tight and stuff...

And by "hot asian friend", did you mean Clive? 'Cause you know, whatever, but still...

7:47 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Looking back, that joke wasn't as effective as I originally though, as per the "her smile" bit...

9:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home