Saturday, November 05, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARISSA!

My sister's birthday yesterday, didn't have time to blog. Because of CivIV, heheh...I think I've been playing too much of that game, even if I have yet to finish my first game yet...I swear, I always take too long reading up on everything...

But anyways, yesterday dinner was nice, even if I didn't really talk that much to many people there. But nice nonetheless. Plus, the presents I gave my sis was good (or so she said, heheh). Bought some ferrero roches (instead of cheap halloween candy as I originally intended), a 1kg bag of chocolate chips (b/c I kept eating her old ones, heheheh, it was a funny gift), as well as a shower radio she asked for. All from wal-mart, for fairly cheap, heheh.

Tonight my sisters and I spent around 7 hrs at church helping out for tomorrow, the "youth" sabbath thing, where we're doing the whole program pretty much. Meaning, rehearsing the plays, practice w/ the music (incl. me on the freakin' drums again, heheh), as well as the girls w/ there hula dancing to a worship song.

Now, as response from last blog, my family left for merritt this morning, so that whole ordeal has blown over. It's just kinda annoying when you get a letter from your neighbors posted on your door, heh...

But yeah, I believe I'm playing WAY too much CivIV. As in, I went home to play it for about an hour instead of staying at school, doing my hw, bussing directly to church. Which would've been very much easier. But I decided to go home and play instead. CivAnon, I need, indeed...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home