Sunday, November 06, 2005

Goaltending

So, back from playing floor hockey.

I was in net.

Needless to say, I wasn't a very good goalie. I mean sure, I could blame the fact that the helmet was too small, the hockey pants were too big, the glove didn't fit right, and most importantly the fact that my skinny rubber pads kept coming loose, meaning I couldn't drop into butterfly lest they slip all the way around the back of my leg, or...wait, what was I saying again? Oh, right, the fact that despite all these equipment excuses, I'd still probably be a bad goalie. In theory.

But besides that, hockey was AWESOME! Man, I remember back when I was at BCIT, I'd just walk straight to Deer Lake School for like 10 mins, and play floor hockey...good times, good times...

Oh, and btw, we're probably gonna play again in a couple weeks, so if anyone's interested, you could come along too.

Until next time, I guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

I am@!!!

2:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home