Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Comics etc

Hahaha, today's Dinosaur Comic (Nov. 8) is freakin' hilarious! There's a guest comic today, and he basically mimiced everything from the actual one! "Mind those lego models" "Thanks for the tip" "Whoah, there's another!" I mean, their arms are all up like the dinosaurs, plus even the legs in the last panel is freakin' turned in like the actual comic! HILARIOUS!!!

Okay, well, for me it was, anyway...heheh...

And now for something completely different:

I've found that people are comprised into three main groups.

First, there's the intellectual group who use big words and fancy language skills to better describe their thought pattern, a la Andrew.

Secondly, there is the opposite of this group, who use small words and foul language often, due to their inability to comprehend or use said fancy language, a la the wannabe-gangster type.

Then, there is the middle group, who don't fully understand said fancy language, but try to use it anyways to appear intellectual.

I see myself as part of the latter. How egregiously onerus of me.

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home