Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Brief Intermission

So here I am at home, busily working away at my presentation...

...

...

Okay, so, maybe not so busily...

But, in the meantime, here's a list of a couple songs that I've recently come to enjoy quite profusely. You know, just off the top of my head...
  • Spin Doctors - Two Princes
  • Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down
  • Third Eye Blind - Jumper
  • Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta
  • Jimmy Eat World - A Praise Chorus
  • Switchfoot - Adding to the Noise/Gone/Innocence Again
  • Our Lady Peace - Is Anybody Home?
  • Sister Hazel - All For You
  • Juliana Theory - If I Told You This Was Killing Me, Would You Stop
  • Vroom - I Can't Stand Another Minute Here
Perhaps one day I shall explicate....[lol, didn't mean for it to be that long, oops]

Also, I've been thinking, these are awesome songs...
To sing...
Don't you think?

Just saying, heheheh...

So...Time to get back to work! Until next time, I guess...

[edit, almost 4am - Man, it's been quite the rollercoaster, but I'm finally finished and comfortable with my part of the presentation. Not only that, but I actually feel really good about it! Yeah, I'm gonna be awesome! Boo ya! and such...hmmm, it seems that I've already caught my 2nd/3rd wind, nuts...sleep now! 3-4 hrs of sleep + double shot of espresso should be good enough, eh?? lol...]

3 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

Jumper is indeed awesome.

"Won't you step back from that ledge my friend."

1:01 a.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

"I WISH YOU WOULD step back from that ledge my friend."

Ya know, just to be picky, lol...

2:18 a.m.  
Blogger McAnerbot said...

Oh man, Third Eye Blind, so 1996. Yet so good. But for some reason they're inexplicably linked to Better Than Ezra in my head. Not that listening to Losing A Whole Year followed by King of New Orleans is a bad thing.

6:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home