Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Past Midnight

Well, today's basically been group project work day.

I'm surprised how awake I feel, I mean w/ only 2+ hrs of sleep...but I know I'm just running on adrenaline again, as my brain is practically mush.

I did some q's for my online quiz, and after a couple "incorrect"s (which should've been gimmie quesitons), I decided to quit it. Also, I pretty much finished my ppt, although it could be much more polished. And I need to add some stuff at the end. But my brain's too fried to do anything of value.

Has anyone noticed that whenever you're tired and want to go to sleep, but you still have work to do, everything takes sooo much longer to do, and thus making you say up even later? Quite annoying...

GAH!!! I forgot to put transitions in my freakin' slide presentaiton! What the freakin' heck...oh well, gotta at least do that, should only take a few mins...stupid me...

***

Alright, done now...but it's 12:30am. That's not good, I need sleep, esp. this week. I gots presentations galore (which restfulness is quite an asset), a paper due on friday (which sucks 'cause thurs. I gots a dentist appointment, eating away at my cramming time), and some other things I can't remember at the moment because my mind's turned to mush. And stuff.

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home