Wednesday, November 16, 2005

No More Group Project!!!

WOOOO!!! I'm finally finished my freakin' group project! Yeah! Stupid OB, heheh...

Well, as it turns out, I think we did AWESOME in our presentation. Although I think our total mark will suffer from the lack of information / book stuff. Plus I think our written's a little weak in explaining. Oh well. Anything over 62%'s a bonus IMO.

All this with only 3 hrs of sleep. W/O the need for caffeine. I don't know why, but I believe my body's being tuned to this lack of sleep, 'cause the only day I felt sleepy was when I had 7 hrs of sleep. Perhaps this is why I feel so lazy on the weekends, I end up getting 8 hrs of sleep...something to think about.

Oh well. I'm not going to go to Hapkido tonight, since I didn't bring my gear to school, and no time for home then hapkido. Plus, the canucks are playing tonight. I haven't watched a game in FOREVER! (Well...forever meaning since their last game...heh...)

I'm in class right now. I should get to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home