Monday, November 14, 2005

5:12am

I could've been asleep far earlier than 5:12. But here I am.

Ended up being kinda unfocused, but upon surfing the net, I believe I've found a gem:

The Life of Larry

Short Animation by Seth McFarlane, as a student at the Rhode Island School of Design. Seth Mc-Freakin-Farlane. Just watch it. It's awesome.

Oh, and I don't believe I've mentioned the proposal from Jamieson. To sing in a band. AWESOME!!!

Yeah. Awesome, indeed. I'm running on adrenaline. I got school in 4 hrs. I gotta catch a bus in 3.

Time for sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamieson said...

Whoa! That was sweet. So many Family Guy references in there, from the Captain Kirk parody to the dog with Brian's voice, to the old guy who acts like Peter.

Very awesome.

8:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home