Sunday, October 30, 2005

Haha

As per my last post, please disregard, hahaha...

Now, tonight was quite awesome, despite the fact canucks lost in overtime.

This awesomeness was, in part, because it was Angela's birthday. Happy birthday Angela!

Another, hanging out is quite fun as well, with everyone there.

I also got out of clubbing and instead watched The Princess Bride w/ Nate & Reuben at Mark's place. Mark also watched. AWESOME movie.

Although I do believe I owe Gemma a clubbing excursion. Or something to that effect.

Speaking of owing, I owe you a present Angela! I was gonna give a starbucks card I got for free as a temporary present, but it turns out it was only for $5, and that seemed much cheaper than saying that I'd buy you another present later. Don't know why, but it just does seems cheap giving a $5 gift cert. w/o anything else.

On another note, I've come to the conclusion that I like my hair. No matter what Aurea says, lol. WOOSH!
[although, a haircut would probably be in order, heheh...]

Also, I still haven't installed CivIV, since my sister doesn't let me have administrator privileges on her computer. Oh well, tomorrow is another day, or whatever.

So, yeah. In a considerably better mood right now than last posting.

OH YEAH!!! Almost forgot, today I played drums in front of my church. For a beginner, I was quite capable (if I say so myself). But, as Ron said so eloquently when I said I could've played better, "there's always room for improvement." But WOO, I can play super-basic drums adequately! Quite awesome, indeed.

Until next time, I guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger Spangie said...

LOLZ!! Glad you had fun!! Too bad you couldn't join us clubbing. That was awesome!! Anyhoo ... a $5 certificate would be enough. That's one drink!! WOOO!! Thanx for coming tho!!

6:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home