Sunday, October 30, 2005

Count

It's been awhile, so I believe it's time for a count.

Number of girls I found attractive yesterday: one, two, three, four.

Less, the number of girls that would never work out: four, three, two, one.

Plus, the number of girls I found attractive earlier in the day: one, two, three, four, five.

Less, the number of girls that would never work out: five, four, three.

Less, the number of girls who'd never go for a guy like me: three, two, one, zero.

ZERO.

This is the number of my potentials.

You'd think I'd be more saddened by this news, but I'm not. I've realized that this was the number all along, so I shouldn't get my hopes up etc etc etc.

That, and I gots my video games, the one lover that would never turn me down...

Unless the computer crashes, or my comp isn't fast enough, or my sis doesn't let me install my freaking game when she said she would days ago...

:P

Until next time, I guess...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jamieson said...

This "news" you speak of is not news. It's your assumption!

If you give it a shot, I bet you'd be surprised with the results.

3:26 p.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

Number of girls that I've met in the past 2 months: six

Number of girls that found me attractive: six

Number of girls I found attractive: 3

Result: all taken--whores.

4:44 p.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

1..

ha ha ha

2...

ha ha ha

7:54 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Jamieson - But that would require courage, strength, and (dare I say it), testicular fortitude!

Gautam - Be that as it may, at least you know that girls found you attractive. Not a total loss.

8:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home