Friday, September 30, 2005

What a week...

So here I am,
In David Lam,
Trying hard to give a damn
About school.

Bah, I'm no poet...

Point is, my classes are done for this week, and yet it still feels like there's tons still left to do. I haven't started studying ANYTHING at all, I have to really try to finish my hw over the weekend and not pull near-allnighters, I need to practice for my yellow belt testing, I need to start learning how to play the drums, I gotta remind my sis to buy the movie tickets...

But I'd rather blog. Bah...

Oh, to note, my 299 class presentation went relatively well (I did it on that popsicle commercial I blogged about earlier, lol), but apparently we were supposed to cut out an ad and use that to present. Apparently other sections had different instructions, i.e. describe a tv ad, so my friends being in other sections said they just did tv ads, so I did the same. Don't think I lost marks, but I lost out on the "experience of working with a paper" or something like that...useful later w/ the overhead. Booo, it's over now, and I believe I did relatively well, so bah...

Anyways, I have about 4.5 hrs left to kill until the anime club thing (only gonna watch the first bit), so here's my plan: 1) Nap. 2) Study. 3) Internet. (wow, perhaps I have time for an explication, yes?? Hehe...)

Here's to procrastination, the beginning and the end to most of my life's problems. Bahhh, not that I'm complaning, heheh...

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the sheepish mind of an introverted extrovert. Bahhhhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home