Thursday, September 22, 2005

Nintendo Revolution...Controller??




Can this really be called a controller?!?! Now that's just odd...


I don't know you guys, playing a game with a remote control is really weirding me out...


Then again, I could see it growing on me...already, my weirdness is growing into axiety and anticipation...and, well, you can always count on 3rd party support for a more classic controller...not to mention the "rumor" that you could plug in your old controllers in the slot! Wooo, perfect-SNES-controller, I go!

Anyways, I was just surfing the net, and when I stumbled upon this contraption, it was a shock beyond belief...just had to blog about it...

So, what're your impressions about the Revolution's revolutionary "controller"??

Until next time, I guess...

8 Comments:

Blogger McAnerbot said...

Looks like a sex toy. Or maybe they'll just be coming out with third party attachment that will be one.

Oooooh, Rumblepack.

8:27 p.m.  
Blogger Jamieson said...

Well... that's it for Nintendo.

RIP!

9:49 p.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

LOL! mark. I personally dislike the idea about the controller, but I guess I am just old fashioned when it comes to gaming consoles (and their respective extensions).

I never do this but why not.

word of the day: "hmhotamy".

10:34 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Nate: well, the nickname nintendo gave it was the nunchaku, as in nunchucks...

The Rest: Did you guys watch the video yet? I mean, there's freakin' motion detectors on it, meaning you could swing the controller around like a sword, and it'll happen onscreen! Now that's pretty sweet...

12:51 p.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

It's weird really... I thought it looked like a sex toy as well.

I was oging to say, "Looks like one of gautam's dirty playthings."

6:13 p.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

good one, Reuben; Lame ass.

11:54 p.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

Your ass would be the lame one after you've played with your dirty play things...

NO wonder you love anal sex so much.

2:59 a.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

Hey, I am as big of a fan as anyone else is about said sex but your reasoning is flawed. Stophit rohbit. Naasssty.

3:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home