Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Adventures in Wonderland

Haha, does anybody remember Adventures in Wonderland? The alice-in-wonderland show that personified the early 90's?? That show was freakin' awesome!!

I was searching through Retrojunk the past couple days (since Reuben etc. rekindled my interest in it), and I stumbled upon that show, and oh man I can't believe how 90's it is! I mean, the white rabbit's on rollerblades (w/ full protection), Alice wears this shoulderpad-esque jacket thing, Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee are freakin' M.C. Hammers...IT'S SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!

I especially remember getting the videos while I was younger, and I especially remember watching them while in the hospital...in the tv/vcr room, I searched through stacks and stacks of "kiddy" shows, ala dudley the dragon, and I was about to stop looking when lo and behold I found a huge pile of Adventures in Wonderland! Oh man, that was sooo awesome!!! I must've watched 16 episodes right there...

Wow, looking back, I was only in the hospital for maybe 4 days...not a lot of time, but man did it ever seem like forever...heheh, especially since I was still afraid of pills and they had to crush it into my milk and I forced the crapjuice down and chased it w/ cranberry juice...wow, I think it was then that I found out how awesome cranberry juice is...hmmm, this could also be around the time when I learned I liked tomato soup (smelled like zoodles) which then opened up my horizons to trying out new foods...no wait, that was the other hospital time...

.....

Wow. I really just rambled right there. I mean, I don't even remember typing those letters. My mind just wandered into infinity...2 hrs of sleep is definately not enough...hapkido tonight isn't helping the fatigue either, esp. since my adrenaline has finally worn off...man, if I wasn't testing next next sunday, I'd probably skip next wed.'s lesson, I mean it is the freakin' season opener of HOCKEY!!! HOCKEY HOCKEY!!!

.....

Okay, sorry for that. I shall stop.

Oh wait, before I sleep, gotta tell about today, how I actually saw smallville filming, as in heard the director yell "action!", and saw the camera + actors right there...right outside the freaking david lam library baby! Crazy cool...too bad it wasn't anybody I knew, heheh...if it were Allison Mack, I think I would've froze up, or something...

Heheh, I gotta watch my Smallville. Screw an extra 2 hrs of sleep. Heh.

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home