Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Another 3am hw night...

Once again, I've failed to manage my time wisely. It's about 11:30am right now, and I've got an online acct. test (1.5 hrs), accounting homework (1.5 hrs), quant. homework (1.5hrs), bus. comm. homework (technically due fri, but I've got no time wed. thurs.), so I've basically got my work cut out for me right now...

Plus, I've already scheduled a meeting w/ this christian group thing for noon, as in half an hour from now, so I'm assuming that plus busride would take about 3 hrs altogether...so, assuming I get home at 3, I need about 5 hrs to do my work.

Knowing me, I wont even start 'til 10. No wait, not 10...10 is when I'll get on the computer...no wait, 10 is usually busy, so I'll probably end up taking a shower at 10...no wait, shower's usually taken, so I'll probably watch sportsnet 'til 10:30, then shower 'til 11...then do my work.

That's not good...aw man, House is on tonight too...

Meaning, I gotta do as much work as I freaking can right now, at school. Too bad most of my freakin' books I left at home, stupid freaking me...

...yeah, kinda annoyed at myself right now, but meh, I guess this is just the fruits of my non-labour...

Hmmm, actually, the only thing right now I'm feeling is indifference. As in, I really don't seem to care at the moment. Hence the blogging instead of doing the little bit of hw I'd be able to do at school. I really should be doing work, instead of frittering away my time...

But that's not me. I'm lazy...but apparently not lazy enough to ramble on to alls of yous guys...oh well, by now 95% of readers have lost interest and stopped reading...heheh, perfect time to mention that my new girlfriend is freakin' hot...


...


...


BWAHAHAHA!!! Yeah right, I'm joking, no gf for me...

Yup. I've seemed to've run out of ideas to ramble on about. Sooo...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home