Sunday, September 25, 2005

Too much smallville...

Wow. After going on the computer last night, I kinda went Smallville crazy. Well, I kinda watched 4 episodes in a row, then realized it was already 4, so I decided to watch another episode. And another. And then some commentary on the same episode I just watched. Then I realized it was nearly 6am. So I fell asleep.

Woke up around 1 today, ate some food, then watched a couple more episodes of Smallville. And by couple, I really mean 4. Plus one. Tooo much smallville...

So, I decided to make a list on You Know You've Watched Too Much Smallville When...

1. You decide to name your future daughter Chloe Allison Beaudry.
2.
3.

Yeah, I was too lazy to finish the rest of the list, but you get the idea...but man, whoever would rather go for Lana instead of Chloe is a freakin' tool...Clark's a freakin' nutbag for not realizing Chloe's perfect...

Heheh, I've even entertained fantasies about how the real Lois Lane dies, and Chloe has to assume her identity to get away from bad guys, therefore making the Lois Lane of superman's dreams actually Chloe, meaning Chloe is really the girl of Clark's dreams and just doesn't know it yet...

Yeah, my sister thinks I'm crazy...

But nevermind, I realized that I seem to have wasted the entire day/night with smallville instead of doing hw. Oh well...

Oh yes, I also watched the 3hrs of cartoons etc on fox tonight, and I've only got one thing to say:

STAR WARS KID WAS ON FREAKIN' AMERICAN DAD!!! AWESOME!!!

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home