Wednesday, September 28, 2005

12:30am timeout

Just a little break from HW for this brief but important announcement:

I have a celebrity crush on Allison Mack.



Yeah, not terribly intriguing, but this is my first celebrity crush since Christina Ricci in Casper when I was 11...now, when people ask "what celebrity do you like" etc type questions, I won't be all "uhhh...I don't know...Christina Ricci?? She was nice in Casper", then having to explain myself...lol.

Or wait, there was that brief time last last summer where I liked Lalaine, a.k.a. Miranda on Lizzy Maguire, a.k.a. the girl who hung herself in buffy season 7...but, that doesn't really count...

Heheh, anyways, they were filming Smallville today in front of the Angus building, and was told that some of the main characters were there...and dang, the thought of actually seeing Allison Mack was just awesome...although, I didn't get to see anyone in the end...oh well.

And yes, I still have about 3 or 4 hrs left to go on my hw, so blogging about something I realized yesterday isn't terribly productive...although, it seems to be keeping me sane...or opposite of, oh well...

But meh, here are some more shots of Allison Mack, a.k.a. Chloe from Smallville:



That should be good enough, haha...as you can probably tell, I love her smile...aweseomeee.

Until next time, I guess...

6 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

How coincidental. I had the longest "celeb-crush" on Allison Mack for a helluva long time. I pretty much fell in love with her smile on this one show that got cancelled. It was about university students trying to get laid..that show kicked ass, but it didn't make it too far.

She is AWESOME though.

1:50 a.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Hmmm...you're probably thinking of "Opposite Sex", where 3 boys are attending a previously all-girls Academy. Unless 15 yr olds go to university, it was probably a Highschool...

Haha, oh man, I remember after watching the first episode I decided to wear both straps on my backpack (instead of clinging onto just one) because Kate (Allison Mack's character) said that it wasn't cool...

And another thing: I've realized that you have good taste, Gautam. I mean, HOMM fan, Allison Mack...good taste indeed.

Anyways, point is, Allison Mack is frickin' amazing...

2:45 a.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

hehe yeah, "opposite sex" is what it was. I remember the whole "both straps on the backpack" scene quite vividly, actually.

2:50 a.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

When you said, "Allison Mack" I immediately thought, "The secret world of Alex Mac." Then I realized they're not one and the same. None the less, she's uber cute.
OMG!

Word Verif: saazywht

SAY WHAAAT!?

8:47 a.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Yes, Larisa Oleynik is also quite attractive...but nothing compared to the awesomeness that is Allison Mack. Wooo!

4:28 p.m.  
Blogger Jamieson said...

I dunno... usually chicks are hotter when they smile. But not her. She just has a really big mouth...

Not that that's a bad thing.

5:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home