Tuesday, September 13, 2005

What a day...

Well, it was one crazy day today...

First off, when I went outside, holy crap it was freakin' smokey...stupid burns bog fire...

Listened to RBF internet/live cover cd again on the bus...hahaha, man it's awesomeness rolled around in funny...I'm especially fond of the "there is nothing like a dame" song, plus that weird talking thingy about punk rock carl...punk rock carl!

Anyways, went to class, once again it was shortened...but man, this class is sooo incredibly boring...it's all on powerpoint...been dozing off in class, also the girl next to me, and it's so bad since we're in the front row...heheh, yes, that girl...

So, at 11, I went to the CG lounge to pick up my locker and agenda...so, nearly an hour of waiting in line, I received my locker. Actually, while waiting in line, I saw Mabel, so I bought her ob textbook while waiting in line, lol...so yeah, my lockers right in the middle of Angus, and rather close to the entrance to David Lam, so I'm relatively happy.

Anyways, I went and got my free burger, and after many a sesame-picking, I went to the hill place near the sub and ate it...good music, some girl-lead rock band (does anyone know who it was? they were awesome!). Anyways, I met Alan there, so we hung out for a bit, walked around campus (down to the engineering side, where I haven't gone since before summer, so it was a nice stroll through memory lane, so to speak...). Anyways, we decided to meet later to hang out, for tonight I wanted to go to the free Hapkido thing, and I asked Alan if he wanted to come along as well...

So, he went off to class (it now being around 2), and I went off to do some hw in the library...so, after a few hours of reading the papers and looking through the UBC Rec guide, I started my hw...rediculously easy, but also rediculously long, but worst of all rediculously unnecessary towards becoming an accountant...yeah, foundation and whatnot, whatever...

After finishing off my Acc hw, I waited in front of the Koerner. And waited, and waited. Apparently Alan's lab took longer than expected, which was okay w/ me since I ended up doing some OB hw...perhaps I shall someday blog all those personality test things from the text...

Anyways, we went to Alan's place after meeting, so we bussed to 12th and burrard, hung out, I had some dinner (actually my packed lunch), then we bussed back to UBC for some free Hapkido. Hapkido.........

HOLY CRAP, WHAT'S WITH THIS GUY?! I mean, this class was just rediculously hard...not only that, but the instructor is incredibly rude-ish, and it seems like he just wants to create an army of killing machines...okay, well I might be exaggerating, but holy crap...my first bone of contention is the fact that he was incredibly rude to the students, "well, if you're feeling too tired, the door's right there...no seriously, just leave." My next thing is that he only seems to want top atheletes to train. I mean, we did assloads of super-insanely-intense exercises, I'm thinking to weed out the non-athletic types from joining up. What an ass-muncher. Besides, his teaching style-ness seems completely different from Master Lok's, the only freakin' certified guy in NA (or something), and a lot of it seems rather useless, if not stupid...lastly, I saw the teacher looking at the mirror practicing his kicks & punches, and this was like white/yellow belt stuff, coincidently right in front of the door...and it wasn't even like he was doing it properly too, bending the legs while kicking, not blocking properly...I don't know, the class was in all honesty really bad...

I don't know, maybe I'm just finding ways to dislike that class or something...but really, it was unnecessarly intense, and the instructor really didn't seem that great. It sure gave me a new appreciation for Master Lok, that's for dang sure...

Anyways, after that fiasco, Alan and I went our separate ways home, (480 stops before 7?!)...so, on the busride home, I seemed to have lucked out in catching the 98 right after getting the 99...however, my luck ran out when I got to richmond center, since I had to wait 20mins 'til the 404 came around again. Although, weird thing, I saw Chris Walters tonight, going home on the 404, that was pretty cool...and, even weirder, while walking home I saw Haig driving from a sidestreet, so he picked me up and drove me from 4rd to my place...talked a bit, it was nice and such...just completely unexpected, haha...

So, after all this, I've been online for nearly 2 hrs (nearly midnight now), I'm physically tired but mentally wired, I havent eaten a proper dinner, I need a shower, and I still have to finish up some homework. Yay, me...

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

I find the 41 times perfectly with the 98 and the 407..

However, you need to find the recipe which works for you, young padawan.

12:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home