Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Returnage!

Man, am I ever glad I was able to return my OB text today...apparently they don't care that it wasn't shrinkwrapped...awesome!

Now, as to what I should do w/ my $60...well, I do owe my sister Smallville Season 4...heheh, yeah, present for my sis...we'll see, we'll see...

Oh yes, one more thing...isn't it annoying when you find someone who's seemingly perfect for you, then they say that their boyfriend something something? Quite annoying...especially since she said that she owed me a lunch...

Perhaps I was merely leading myself on...I did look rather grubby today...

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

yeah that is a total bitch thing to do. When a girl says she "owes you a lunch", either she's interested in a date or wants to be boned. Either/or, mentioning her bf afterwards is so not cool.

2:55 a.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Haha, exactly my point...

Today she asked if I wanted some coffee...I'm beginning to wonder...

But anyways, as of right now, friendship is in order.

10:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home