Thursday, September 08, 2005

Another long day, this time academically...

Got to school early as heck, although listening to the internet/live RBF cd I bought on the busride over was awesome...I so need to buy a freakin' mp3/ipod deally...

Was gonna get my certificate 2 at the financial award etc place, but the line was hella long due to the having to pay tuition fees today, so I said screw it...man, I think I tanked my credit rating...

Class started at 10am, and ended at 5:30pm. Only 2 half-hour breaks inbetween. Long and arduous, but incredibly awesome...great profs/instructors, and even the one instructor that was kinda droning stopped halfway through and we got into a group discussion. Boo-yah!!! (Although, much of the commerce courses seems somewhat boring, since I've taken most already...)

Bought rest of my books after classes, stupid having to pay $100+ that I wasn't expecting...stupid classes with unforseen $30 notes etc...

I ate large breakfast at 7ish as to not be starving during class...instead, I was starving on the busride home. Yay...

Although, I did see Mark at broadway and granville, waiting for the bus...talked w/ him for a bit 'til I got on the 98...then, lo and behold, Angela was on that bus on her way home! Huzzah, 'cause it wasn't boring riding home (well, it was 'til it became uncrowded and I was able to talk w/ her, heheh). And as a plus, I got a ride home w/ Angela, woo! No waiting for the 404 for me! Good luck with your roadtest tomorrow!

So, I got home about 20 to 8, quickly ate some dinner, then got a ride to 3 and saunders (since my sisters had piano lessons around there), and I bussed to Hapkido...well, more of a story than that, w/ gas and kwantlen, but I'm not gonna embellish it...

Oh yes. One more thing...Reuben is so right, there's hot asian girls all over the place in commerce...wooo, I guess...the "I guess" coming from the worrying that I shall be distracted unnecessarily...

Once again, another "awesome" day that made me feel like I had to put down every event in it...I think my blog's getting more boring every post...perhaps I shall make another blog purely filled with quotes from my RELG 205 course...that'd be fun...

Anyways, I need sleep. Sleep is good. I'm still not getting enough. Goodnight...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home