Monday, September 05, 2005

Resolve

I feel like making a new tradition...I mean, why wait 'til the new year to make resolutions, when the completion of summer already feels like the start of a new one?

Therefore, my School Year's Resolutions, in order of cognition:

Resolve #1: Be more active, do not blubber up like last year!
--> How: Take advantage of every free activity at UBC, incl. gym swim intramurals...

Resolve #2: Have a computer where my dad doesn't mess everything up.
--> How: Buy a laptop...eventually...

Resolve #3: Stop having a "potentials" attitude and actually do something!
--> How: Meet more people, perhaps get to know some current "potentials" better...

Resolve #4: Work harder at my actual schooling, no complacency!
--> How: Perhaps not go to Kwantlen half as often as I'd like, lol...

Resolve #5: Not to waste days wallowing in my own introvertedness.
--> How: Don't hesistate to walk outside! Don't stay indoors all day!

Resolve #6: Don't spend so much mon-ay...
--> How: Work part-time, bring lunches / go home earlier, etc...

Resolve #7: Be more active spiritually.
--> How: Read the bible! As well as group study, perhaps a UBC one could work out...

Seems right to stop at seven, for now...

Needless to say, this is a growing list...kinda surprised I made it while waiting for my ride to PNE, i.e. in mere minutes...therefore, it must be lacking! I shall come back to this list...perhaps...

[and hey, if you guys think I missed anything, don't hesistate to call me out on it!]

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home