Saturday, September 10, 2005

From many other blogs

Thought I'd give this 20-song shuffle thing a try...

1. TV Themes - He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
2. Kareshi Kanojo No Jijou - Yume No Naka E
3. MxPx - Sick Boy
4. Samantha Mumba - Gotta Tell You
5. TV Themes - The Super Mario Brothers Super Show
6. Sonic Flood - I Surrender All
7. Our Lady Peace - Not Enough
8. Hoobastank - The Reason
9. Dogwood - Patriotic Pride
10. Sister Hazel - Give In
11. Jann Arden - If It Be Your Will
12. 98 Degrees - This Gift
13. Dogwood - Home Is Here
14. Switchfoot - Company Car
15. Reel Big Fish - The Joke's On Me
16. Less Than Jake - She's Gonna Break Soon
17. Five Iron Frenzy - Milestone
18. MxPx - It's Alright
19. Pax 217 - Prism
20. Five Iron Frenzy - American Kryptonite

I've gotta say, I'm fairly disappointed...half the song's I either never listen to or havent for a while, and that's besides the ones that are just funny...I mean, He-Man popping up as the first choice?! Hahaha...

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

that's hillarious (the HE-MAN thing). I actually used to enjoy that theme quite a lot. I've only heard of 4 of the bands/singers on your list.

8:39 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Yup yup, I'm all for the unknowns...

The way I figure, I like both mainstream and non-mainstream music. So, why spend my time and money listening to millionaires, when I like the unknowns just as much?

Could write more, (if I haven't already in a previous post, don't rememer), but I'm lazy.

11:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home