Monday, September 05, 2005

LIES!!!

After reading the reviews, hearing the people, they all told me that it'll be bad, how the lead actor wasn't believeable, how the actress was plastic, how the story sucked, etc...

LIES!!! ALL LIES!!!

Bewitched was an awesome movie...WAY better than I expected, and well, I was expecting crap, but that's besides the point...

But really, this movie was awesome because of two main points:

1. Will Ferrell is freakin' hilarious!! "You're a witch?" "Yeah, I'm a..." "AHHHGHAHHGGHHH!!!" *waves stick like a maniac*
2. I love the quirky lovey dovey stuff...yes, I am such a corn dog...

So yeah, probably not for everyone, esp. if you don't like Will Ferrell (surprisingly I know a lot who fit this category), but man this was surprisingly awesome...

Not like War of the Worlds, what a disappointment...

Anyways, while watching the movie, this recurring thought suddenly occurred to me once again:

--> My goodness, Superman must be the dumbest superhero ever...

And he sooooo is...stupid stupid stupid...I mean, besides the fact that he never uses his powers efficiently and thus always saves the day at the last minute, just think about it - what's Superman's only weakness? Kryptonite!! And what's something that could stop Kryptonite?! FREAKIN' LEAD!!! That's all you need to stop kryptonite!

Soooooo...WHY THE HECK DOESN'T SUPERMAN WEAR A FREAKIN' LEAD SUIT?!?! With a lead suit, he'll be freakin immune to kryptonite, thus making him INVINCIBLE!!!

Phew...man, I wanted to get that out ever since I watched Captain Planet all those years ago...man, Leadsuit was freakin' awesome, esp. after CP stretched it out, lol!

Anyways, that's enough ranting to last me for the night...

Tomorrow is PNE! Woooo!

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home