Sunday, September 11, 2005

Fun to Dumb. Like this lame title.

Well, saturday night was fun, being that it was Jakes party and all.

Hockey w/ a bunch of the guys first off was awesome, and man Mohsin was crazy in net. Then, off to Reubens so people could shower and what not. Then, nearly two hours late, we arrived at Jakes. And yes, that was quite fun. Wasn't expecting Leah there, so that was a nice surprise. The most notable thing that happened at the party? The awesome card games! 99 was incredibly fun...I mean, incredibly incredibly fun. We also played "cheat" and texas holdem, and although those games were fun, they didn't match up to the awesome 99. However, if we played papi (or however you spell it), I believe that would've been waaaay more awesome. If only I (or Gautam) could remember how to play...had to leave earlier than I wanted, since Moe wanted to go home. Understandable, but it kinda made me wanna have a car of my own. Oh well...

So in a nutshell, awesome party. Although, according to the stories of the shenanigans of last year's party, I don't know...there wasn't quite as much hoopla. Heheh...

Anyways, during the party I drank a bunch of coke, so when I got home I couldn't get to sleep. So, I decided to stay up on the comp. All night...man, did that ever mess up my system. So, today I woke up around noon, w/ around 5 hrs of sleep, not bothered to shower or anything. I was soooo lazy all day. Watched tv most of the day, alongside other time-killers, such as playing more comp. Which reminds me, no more Warcraft III. Stupid starting up the rpg map playing...

Could've gone to nibbles and bites today, but man I just couldn't get myself to go outside. Stupid, stupid me...already breaking my school year's resolutions...

Worst thing about today was that I didn't get any work done. I just wasn't really caring, at all...therefore, as of right now, I gotta get out of the house on sundays, most likely to a place of study (ex. UBC). I can't waste any more days like this, especially w/ school coming around and all that...

So here I am, wasting time blogging, which I was far to lazy to do all day, when I should be finishing off my student bio. I should've started reading my books, but alas it is far to late to be reading, lest I fall asleep.

Hmmm, my student bio is actually looking kinda interesting, perhaps I shall someday post it...

Oh yes, speaking of school, I'm kinda ticked off about something. Now, I have already bought all my books, but a friend of mine from McNair said she'd give her old ob text for about half price. I immediately jumped on the offer, but I had to qualify it, because I had to return my book first. I was just glad I didn't open the shrinkwrap yet...

However, when looking through my books today, it seems like my mom went through everything and placed them neatly in a pile. A nice gesture I guess, until I realized that she UNWRAPED ALL OF MY TEXTBOOKS!!! Now, I'm really worried I won't be able to return my book, and that would really suck, 'cause I could've saved about $60...

Seems about right to end it here, on this sour note, to wrap up this sour day...

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of a (once again) introverted extrovert.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

actually it's spelt "pabhi" and yes, that game would have totally kicked ass. But I am glad I suggested 99, and I am also glad that I won it both times. Next time we play lick the carpet just to spice things up :D.

7:46 p.m.  
Blogger Spangie said...

Not that many crazy things happened in the party cuz half of the people that were invited last year wasn't invited this year like all of his Langara buddies.

10:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home