Thursday, September 15, 2005

This computer sucks...

Well, I'm in the David Lam library right now, in the COMM students only lab, and man these computers are just horrible...slow, jerky, keyboard's all messed, not to mention the horribly horribly sticky mouse...

That being said, at least I gots myself a computer...stupid overcrowding around lunchtime...

Anyways, I'm gonna be off to Ninjutsu today at 4:30, in less than 3 hrs, so hopefully that'll be enjoyable...afterwards, I'll probably go to the single-participant meeting thing at the SRC for Ultimate, since I have yet to find myself a team...then, after that (hoping that it isn't terribly long or what not), I'll probably head over to the free dinner / christian recruitment thingy, hopefully that'll be interesting (as well as delicious, lol...).

My class finished at 11:30. It is now past 1:30. This means that I've completely wasted the past 2 hours wandering campus...be it reading dinky newspapers, found out about the accounting club and AIESEC (or something), searching the net for hockey news, watching this spanish band thing near the Chan centre (actually quite kickass, but only heard 1 song before they took a break, so I decided to leave), or most recently look up stuff about Heroes V and the upcoming beta. The upcoming beta...

Alls I've gotta say is HOLY CRAP THIS SUCKS...it's gonna be multiplayer only, which I'm not particularly fond of, and even worse is that the system requirements are freakin' HIGH!! Well, relatively speaking, though...

System Requirements: For the beta test version, we're aiming at a P4 2Ghz, with 512mo of ram, and an ATI 9700 or Ge5600 videocard.

HOOOOLY CRAP!!! This is like super rediculously high...I mean, even my sister's "new" comp isn't this fast...see, if it was single player, I wouldn't give a crap and play w/ my 0.5 fps, but since it's multiplayer only, this'll never happen...this sucks...

I'm assuming that by the time the game comes out, I'll have a fairly good computer, meaning that the "remember, this isn't the requirements for the final game" statement isn't really dulling the fact that I probably won't be able to play the beta, even if I have been blessed with an acceptance. Boooo....

Anyways, that's about it. Now, in the next few hours or so 'til Ninjutsu, I'll probably set up the order I want for my hockey pool draft, read a bit of my (text)book, perhaps do some homework, and maybe, just maybe, SLEEP!!! I do miss the days of sleeping for hours in the stacks of BCIT...but now I don't have my chrismas musical cd with me, so it just won't be the same...

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

1 Comments:

Blogger McAnerbot said...

My computer will run it! *glee*

And mine is 3 years old. Which means your sister's computer SUCKS.

2:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home