Thursday, September 01, 2005

UBC Day

Interesting day...

Kris and I went downtown to visit Rob (u know, the guy living in a box in front of the library this week?), and yeah that was such a blast...

So after that, Kris had to go, so I went and got my books at UBC. But first, I had to get there...meaning, bussing! Bussing is still fad-like fun for me, going places alls on my own, feeling like it's free...quite awesome...

But anyways, bought my books (save one), now nearly $500 out, still needing one more book...

So, wandering around UBC and whatever made me realize that I'm actually really looking forward to this semester...not only does it seem awesome w/ the campus and what not, I'm actually really looking forward to my classes! I mean, 4 or 5 I've already taken (thus, it'll be a breeze), and my one elective is History of the Christian Church, and contrary to what u guys might think, this class actually seems really interesting! I mean, I already read 40+ pages outta the "textbook", and man I can't wait to start it...

I mean, only a few pages into the first chapter, and I'm already amazed...

"This means that one must take care not to exaggerate the opposition of Jesus and the early Christians to the Pharisees. A great deal of the friction between Christians and Pharisees was due to the similarity of their views rather than to their difference."

I'm so gonna enjoy next semester...w/ awesome academia, ability to hang out at Kwantlen at a regular basis, possible continuation of working out / swimming, not to mention HOCKEY!!!, daaaaang...

Anyways, enough bantering, time to head off to bed, gotta wakes up early and go downtown, gotta watch Rob's draw...man, I hope he freakin' wins!

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

"This means that one must take care not to exaggerate the opposition of Jesus and the early Christians to the Pharisees. A great deal of the friction between Christians and Pharisees was due to the similarity of their views rather than to their difference."

Nice..

12:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home