Sunday, July 10, 2005

What a day...

If fun is measured by the amount of time it takes to recover, lets just say that I slept for about 12 hours yesterday...(normally I go about half that amount!)

From seeing Roger, to Richmond church's youth day thing, to practicing the VBS songs, to playing california kickball with a volleyball, to playing baseball in the sun for hours, to swinging on the bar to the dugout, to playing 2-strike volleyball, to hucking the disc around, to having a bunch of people come over to my place for dinner, to going to the uber-crowded night market, to driving people home (ranging from burnaby to ubc), to touring around ubc to find where my classes were, man it was a long-ass day! But man, was it ever fun!

And now I gots ta go to decorate the church for VBS

Until next time, I guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home