Saturday, August 20, 2005

Heroes V Alpha!!! ...

Holy crap, the alpha's freakin awesome...although, I do have a slight problem...

MY COMPUTER'S A FREAKIN' PIECE OF MANURE!!!

I'm getting like 1 fps, if that, thus making the game rather unplayable...well, unplayable to most, but I still played it for hours...in fact, after I blog I'll probably play it some more, lol...

But man, I feel like that guy in the twilight zone, the bookworm who wanted everyone to leave him alone, and when everyone in the world died and all he had left were his books (his dream come true), his reading glasses broke...man, I'm sooo close, and yet sooo far...stupid freakin' computer! Making me unable to do what I desire so!

Anyways, enough griping, and more praises to the awesomeness of Heroes V!!!

I mean, we gots H2 atmosphere, H3 gameplay, and H4 skilltrees & spells...I mean, it's the absolute best of everything!!! A masterpiece in the making!!! I mean, the alpha's already over a year old, and we've got another 9+ months of development.....NIIIIIICE!!!

[okay, so this is mainly an expanded posting of my comment on Gautam's blog...so sue me!]

Until the next time, I guess..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home