Sunday, August 21, 2005

Beat the Alpha!!!

Oh man, I just spent the past 6 hours playing and beating the Heroes V Alpha scenario...all in all, it was amazingly, beautifully, awesomely rewarding...it sure as hell would've been a lot better if I didn't have to wait so damn long during battles, and having to time my mouse movements exactly lest it jerk across the screen and thus eat up more time trying to jerk it back to place...

But man, AWESOME!!! SOOOOOOO WORTH IT!!!

Well then, it seems that I have gone Heroes crazy over the past few days...now that I beat it, I'll probably stop for a while...at least, until my sis gets her computer, then I'll probably spend loads of time on the Alpha there...

Anyways, I just realized something pretty strange...this saturday night, I spent hours upon hours playing Heroes, the most nostalgic amazing game I've ever played (as a series, btw, not just alpha), and I thoroughly enjoyed myself...last saturday night, I stayed up all night with my friends, first off with red robins in metrotown, then with midnight bike ride...

I realize now that I prefer the latter...re-extroverted, indeed...

Until next time, I guess...

-->As told through the mind of a re-extroverted introvert.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

I kept getting close to beating the game, but whenever I did, it always froze. I don't know why but my cpu just keeps freezing on me at times when i don't want it to. The last time I had kicked so much ass, but matter, it did not (courtesy of yoda). I agree though, I had loads of fun when playing it. Brought back great memories.

12:01 a.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

also it's difficult since it won't let me save the games and I have to start all over again :(. But congrats on beating it though.

12:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home