Tuesday, June 26, 2007

NICE

I'm finally back in shape enough to actually regularly contribute in Ultimate! YES!! It's like Andrew transferred all his kickass mojo to me when he left early... but let me tell you, Andrew was truly kickass for the few points he was on!

Ahh, July... it's gonna be awesome... finally good at Ultimate, work is comfortable, VBS in mid july, and camp meeting right at the end! SWEEEET!

I find it rather hilarious how the one year I'm actually working full time is the year I finally go for the whole week, hahaha... and yes Valen, it's gonna be AWESOME!

Awesome like how I was playing Ultimate today! YES! Sooo awesome!


...although, my friend's car got broken into, so that kinda killed the mood a little... we were all, wtf?! Heh... but yeah, insurance and police, it's all good. Or, rather, not the end of the world. Heh.

Oh yeah, and we finally won another game! YEAH! Although it was ridiculously close, and we almost lost it at the end... well, the first game we lost something like 13-11, while we barely won the 2nd game 11-10. We were up 10-7, hardcap at 11, so I'm like, wow we should actually win this game! ...and then they scored. And then scored again. And AGAIN. Holy crap, tied at 10 each was frickin' annoying, being up by 3, needing only 1 point... but yeah, we pulled through in the end, so it's all good. Heheh.

YEAH! Ultimate kicks so much ass...

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe i'm skipping school. HAHA.
gonna be FUN! this weekend too. =)

10:13 a.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

I've been playing ultimate for the past month or so and I must admit that it is, indeed, a blast.

10:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home