Thursday, June 21, 2007

STUPID FUCKING HAIRCUT!!!

It's the exact OPPOSITE of what I asked for!

Long on the sides, short in the front/top. WHAT THE FUCK!

I always fucking cave to the fucking stylists... I haven't had a decent haircut in FOREVER... FUCK!

That's what I get for listening to a woman with painted-on eyebrows... I mean, what the fuck does she know about good fashion, with painted-on fucking eyebrows. DAMMIT!! I never notice these things until too-fucking-late...

And what the fuck, since when did "thinned out" become "textured" anyways?? I was like, "cool, textured... I wonder what that mea..... FUCK." I LIKE my hair thick...

And I told her explicitly, keep the length, I like it long, yadda yadda... then she goes "oh, maybe it should be a little shorter, it'll look better. I'll make you look good!", so I'm like, okay... then she cuts it... SSSSHHHHIIIIIIITTTTT.... FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.... NOT AGAIN.... TOO FUCKING SHORT!!

I need to fucking grow a pair and be more assertive. fucking hell...

Maybe I just need to have a guy cut my hair, someone who'll actually listen to what I say and not suggest his own fucking recommendations.

Or maybe I should stop whining about a haircut that might actually look nice to other people.

...but as soon as I start to think that, I remember how they fucking shafted me with their 50% off coupon thing, which actually meant "buy something and get the next thing half off", which means that I spent twice as much for that crappy fucking haircut... and then I get all pissed off again. DAMMIT! Such a waste of my fucking money...

But whatever. It's hair. It'll grow back. And it usually grows out alright anyways. So I'll see how I feel next week. Who knows, maybe it'll end up looking half decent.

But I doubt it.

I mean... FUCK! Why can't I get a simple fucking haircut! DAMMIT!!

This is really pissing me off!!!

I gotta stop blogging, it's only making it worse...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

a half-decent rant, but you need to be more vigilant. Call the stylist a bitch like she is. And mix it up with the profanity. If you're going to be mad, do it with style.

1:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home