Sunday, June 24, 2007

Fistful

I was hoping to find a fistful of nostalgia. Instead, I found a fistful of harsh realities.

Not one, but two stores of my youth have closed for good.

Walking home, the thunderstorm started up. Perfect.

This has been an incredibly depressing weekend. I can't believe that I'm actually looking FORWARD to going back to work.

...

Funny thing is, I'm in a rather depressive state at the moment, and it's blinding me of the awesome parts of the weekend.

Like my little cousins who I haven't seen in three years. Pictures will soon be up on facebook, whenever my sisters get around to uploading the pics.

...

lol, about 5 minutes after I get home from my rather depressing walk around my highschool neighbourhood, it starts POURING. Just missing the superrain, that's gotta be a plus...

Heheh, and it was so sunny when I went out...

...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy thoughts:

we're playing a pretty big DEAL this summer;
aren't you excited?? if you can get off work, i'm gonna get off school. =) cuz i'm just as dedicated.

we're gonna be like, SO COOL!!

12:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home