Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ah, School Once Again...

But first of, I'm at work. In the library's computer. Heh, yay non-blocked internet...

I'm here because 1) I had to do some work needing the internet, and 2) I needed to register for my classes at 8:45am today. Mainly the latter though...

Last night I was completely enamoured by my ability to download larger videos, and got sucked into the world of tvlinks. And I completely forgot to organize my registration, heheh oops...

But no matter, today's registration went off with relatively little hitch, especially considering that I'm assuming I'll still be working in the fall. Super awesome. So, I'll just give out my term 2 schedule:

...on second thought I'll do that once I get home. I GUESS this classifies as my break... but, I've been registering for an hour or so... ...

It's nice to work for government. Heheh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home