Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I GOTS ME THE INTERNETS!!!

So I finally got around to getting actual internet.

AWESOME.

Hopefully this'll make me sleep EARLIER, and not later... you know, not have to sit around every 5 minutes to reconnect to the internet and what not... etc etc...

But I'm gonna stop before I ramble on about this. SO COOL!

First order of business: checking my bank account and paying my bills! Yay...

***

Christina once told me that the threshold into adulthood is starting to pay the bills.

Lol, I'm an adult...

[although, as a disclaimer, my mom still does my laundry... gonna milk that for as long as I can endure!]

***

Taryn and Mikaela (and Charlize) are here! Cool, can't wait to see 'em on Friday! Man, they must've grown like crazy since I last saw 'em... goodness...

They love me, lol. They just got here, and they're already asking when they'll get to see me next. Haha, kids love me...

***

I stay up too late. And forget to publish the stupid post. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home