Thursday, April 19, 2007

Decisions, Decisions...

Should I go home today?

Pros:
--> Ugly Betty / Smallville watching at 5pm, download other & watch in morning.
--> Watch Hockey Game on an actual Television, w/ Shaylene
--> Delicious Home Cooking (probably...)
--> ...DO MY FRIGGIN' TAXES! CRAP!! All my stuff's at home...
--> Get old notes from prev classes, jogs memory, etc...

Cons:
--> Lack of Studying (which I have yet to start...)
--> Lack of proper sleeping arrangements
--> Lack of motivation to do anything besides lounge around
--> Possibility of missing tomorrow's review session...
--> It's not like I CAN'T watch the game from UBC, etc etc...
--> CRAPPY ENVIRONMENT

So yeah, there you have it. I have, oh, another hour or so to figure out what to do today. So far, I've slept in, failed to eat an adequate meal (cereal bar doesn't count), went to a 2hr law review session, and spent the past, oh, half an hour doing random internet garbage. Including requesting facebook to add my old highschool to their networks. Haha... redundant, as it's already a group... so w/e...

Clearly, I'm not getting anything done at school. I'm gonna head to my apartment, figure stuff out from there.

Oh, and if you haven't heard it already, LISTEN TO "Chorus to My Song". It's friggin' HILARIOUSLY AWESOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home