Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Lacking Focus

I've got two assignments. One's worth 10%, the other 1.7%. But they're so easy (and so incredibly tedious) that I don't feel like doing it yet.

I've gotten an avg. of 5 hrs sleep over the past few nights. I'm thinking allnighter tonight.

But then I have to go to the courts, and actually listen to something, and then do a writeup on that thing. This BLOWS.

I have rEdiculously horrible time management skills.

...or, perhaps I have an overly developed sense of efficiency. 2 hrs work = B+, 20 hrs work = A. Marginal something or other, yadda yadda...

This is stupid.

***

Edit 1:

It's passed 2am. Actually, it's closer to 2:15am. I waste too much time. I'm screwing myself over completely. I'm going to have to ingest vast amounts of caffeine tomorrow. And tomorrow night, for tomorrow night's allnighter. My goodness.

Unnecessary allnighters are kind of annoying. But I am the victim of my own undoing, or something to that effect.

I stop blogging now. Most likely will start a "3:15, finished assignment, will get bad mark, yadda yadda..." kind of edits soon. Oh, how it feels like 2005...

***

Edit 2:

This is stupid. I don't want to do well on this project. I don't want good marks. I don't want to strive for greatness. I just want to be mediocre. I just want a mediocre job. And a mediocre wife. And mediocre kids. And a mediocre house. In a mediocre part of town... say, Burnaby. And that's all.

...is it any wonder that Doug was my hero back in grade 5/6?

I'm thinking this as I mark down the copper standings in which tubes fall through airholes of the mind.

...this is the kind of gibberish I end up typing during an unfocused period of an allnighter. It's also called freewriting. It's from the devil.

I like cheezies. And by cheezies, I do mean "Cheezies". That's by far the best brand.

I should probably mention it's 2:30am. I haven't even begun my assignments. I will end up doing an allnighter. Which doesn't bode well for my having to go do the court thing tomorrow. Or perhaps I'll just forget about tax, once again. But that's just dumb. I must mitigate damages, and write up a half-hearted tax assignment. Super tedious craphole management systems it woop falling down the peephole slip.

Crap I'm doing it again.

You people don't read this so it don't matter what I write. You bunch of ass monkeys.

I need focus. Perhaps a cola shall be in order. ...although I do feel like a cola, I probably shouldn't drink one. Perhaps I'll give up around 4 and try to go to sleep. I'm wide awake now as it is, passing another wall around the time of my 1st edit.

This rambling has gone on for far too long...

"Avatar... you have been a thorn in my side for faaarrr too long..."

Man, I never even really played Ultima 8. What the fudge...

That reminds me, perhaps I'll post up my "lazy thursday" vids, in which I kept the camera rolling through 36 minutes of me trying to play the guitar. Among other things. But no, not now. Perhaps never.

I want to ride my bike... I want to ride my bike... I want to ride my bicycle... I want to ride my bike...

HOLY CRAP THERE'S NUDITY IN THAT VIDEO... exit exit exit!

Well that's enough of this garbage. Time to get to work.

***

I'M SO OLD. BUT I STILL FEEL SO IMMATURE.

I was alive 20 years ago. That somewhat unnerved me for a second there.

WHY AM I WASTING MY LIFE?!?!

...waiting for you / wasting my life / waiting for you / is it true? Am I wasting my life on you... so tell me it's not true... ooo eee ooo... man that's a good song...

WOW YOUTUBE IS AWESOME



Man, The Hippos are such a good band...

That was Wasting My Life, btw...

...aww hell, here's another awesome song from the Hippos:



It's all I could find. Always Something There To Remind Me. One of the best 90's-era cover of an 80's song.

***

Another edit, 3:30am - TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS ANSWERS TO MY PROJECT TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS

***

It's 4:10am. Wikipedia + Youtube = DEADLY. Lookie what I found:



Only one word can describe this... BLASPHEMY! Some weird-ass british boy band covering Crossroads... dang... but yeah, weird as it is, well, this comment pretty much sums it up: "It is so awful it's good, in the worst way possible." Haha... okay, well, "good" IS kinda pushing it... hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home