Friday, March 16, 2007

Dependent Reserved

As it turns out, I don't like going into the courts by myself. I mean, everything is so formal, I feel like I'm intruding by just walking into a court.

I mean, if I was with someone, it wouldn't be so bad. In fact, I'd probably wouldn't care at all. I guess it's just a comfortability thing.

Although, my friday morning wasn't a complete waste. As it turns out, I'm less than 5 mins away from the courts. Which means I'm like 5 mins away from downtown. Perhaps I should go more often.

I'm certainly not utilizing the location of my apartment to the fullest extent. I haven't even been down to the beach in like forever. Must do that more too.

I'm constantly spending every moment of my time trying to think of ways NOT to do homework. Either purposely or otherwise. That's not a good sign. I do have to go to a group meeting research thing at 1 though. I'm kinda dreading it.

I don't know what to do about this lack of motivation, though. I mean, last semester, I didn't study at all, and I ended up with ridiculously crappy marks, relatively speaking. I was hoping it'd wake me up, pick up my socks etc, and study more. But it didn't, at least not too much. This semester, I'm still not studying (or, practically not studying at least), and, well... I ended up with 92% in my accounting midterm with 2 hrs of "study". So now I'

Good marks, no study. Bad marks, no study. I feel lost.

Oh well... here's a random youtube clip of a possible future cover. Haha...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

Oh geez, informer. That's oldschool right there.

So oldschool i remember it from when i was still in india.

6:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home