Thursday, March 15, 2007

Latenight

It's 2am. I worked tonight. I spent FOREVER trying to find an internet connection, and finally found one. I'm sitting in my doorway, lol. But yeah, online to check e-mail. And, as I expected, I'm having an interview for a co-op job. WHOOP WHOOP and what not. Heheh. But yeah, if all goes well, I'm going to be a member of the Vancouver Police Department. Yup, I'm gonna be a COPPA! Craziness...

...okay, so I'll be number crunching in the head office. But same difference. I'm gonna be part of the FORCE! Hahaha...

Facebook is ADDICTING. If I wanted to, I could add about 300 acquaintances I've met over the years. But they'll come later as I feel like adding. For now it's mainly friends. Yup. Heheh, facebook makes me feel like I've got way more friends than I actually have. Cool. Perhaps I'll start to touch base with my old BCIT friends... I already found Jae-Hee... pretty cool...

This whole sexuality debate is intriguing. It's been awhile since I talked philosophy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home