Friday, March 16, 2007

Sleep

I need more sleep. And yet I don't sleep.

***

I know more people than I thought I did. Thanks, facebook...

On that note, why is it that everything I adamantly oppose eventually ends up being an obsession? First it was e-mail, and then it was ICQ/MSN, and now facebook... perhaps I should just give in more often...

Or wait, perhaps it was less of an "afraid of change" kind of thing, and more of a "I feel too lazy to sign up" kind of thing.

...no wait, I was opposed to icq/msn because I believed that computer was my alone time to wind down and play heroes. Or diablo. Or, etc. Stupid advent of the internet...


***

It's midnight and I've already lost it. To sleep I go.

...but, but, smallville just finished downloading........... ..
....
.......CONUNDRUM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home