Monday, March 12, 2007

In Class

Class is boring

I'm hungry, and I forgot to eat during my break. Or rather, I wasn't hungry then.

I now have 6 hrs straight of class. I think I'm gonna have to eat between one of my classes. But which class to be late for... MIS, or Phys... probably Phys...

***

Still hungry, still bored in class, 45 mins later. I don't think I could wait another 2 hrs... but I can and I will. Hunger not as bad as missing out the class I already skipped last week and am unable to really make up.

***

This class has the potential to be interesting, but it just isn't. I could blame the teacher. He's the president for some international transportation federation or something. Those kinds of teachers are never very good.

***

I'm going to be 23 relatively soon, if you haven't noticed by my 22m10 title. I think that's starting to get to me. 21 still sounds kinda young, same with 22... but, 23... TWENTY-THREE...

I stop blog now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home