Friday, March 16, 2007

Aggressiveness

I'm getting way too aggressive in my thoughts nowadays.

For example, I was reading the Z95 auction prizes, for a "Men's Set" from T.h.e. Store, which is some hippie baboo/soy/etc clothing store. It seemed interesting, and I thought I could use some new clothes, and it talked about all the different clothes in the prize, and I was like, yeah organic cotton t-shirt, cool, bamboo boxers, craziness, etc etc, hey yeah maybe I should try to get this... ALL SIZES IN LARGE?! F*CK YOU ALL SIZES IN LARGE! STUPID F*CKING AUCTION PRIZE WITH STUPID F*CKING LARGE SIZES!

And this is pretty much what went through my head when I read that. I don't even really care, but that's the first thing that popped into my head.

I'm becoming more and more aggressive. I think it's because I haven't been in a good fight since highschool. I really miss that.

2 Comments:

Blogger andrew said...

Let's duke it out Justin. You and me. I've got two pairs of boxing gloves. It'll be fun.

3:30 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

LOL, if you're serious, then I'm all up for it.

I've never been knocked out before, I always wondered what it would feel like... but no matter. I need to learn how to take a punch.

4:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home