Friday, September 22, 2006

Exerpts from Another Blog

Begin copy/paste:

I find that I'm liking emo, in general. Although, that whole emo-scene with the swoopy hair and eyeshadow and fishnet stockings etc, sooo retarded... and yes, I do mean slow in the head... but musically, I'm a fan. I guess it's kinda like punk music, in that although I thoroughly enjoy the music, the whole anarchy safety pin scene is kinda stupid to me. Sooo... can I like the music but reject the scene? I say yes... although, can you enjoy gangsta rap, but reject the whole money/sex/guns-is-cool thing? Who knows...

Also something I realized a long while ago. Many people don't enjoy the vocal gymnastics of R&B music *cough*Andrew*cough*, which is completely understandable. But I find that it is the exact same reason why many people dislike the eddie van halen, guitar shredding gymnastics of metal/rock. I mean, sure, they're showing off their amazing talents w/ their respective instruments, but does it really add to the song?? Many times, no it does not... but that's just my opinion...

And thus ends the copy/paste...

Until next time, I guess...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. that 2nd paragraph made so much sense. never thought about it like that.

1:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home