Sunday, September 24, 2006

Weird Al!

Sure, it's been posted already, but this is just too awesome not to put on my blog:



HILARIOUS!

Also, something I found recently...

What happens if you mix Borat, Gnarles Barkley, and Star Wars? Well lets find out:



Yeah, Borat wasn't funny, imo... but, Gnarles Barkley, and Chewbacca drumming?? AWESOME.

In other news, longboat today was fun. Downtown, not so fun. Although, we did see the guy who wrote The Hockey Sweater (i.e., the story of the kid who wanted a Canadiens jersey, but got a Maple Leafs one), and we even got him to autograph a copy of the book! PRETTY COOL.

...I still have to do my resume for a job thing ending tomorrow at noon, a group assignment that's due on wednesday, as well as another group assignment due on tuesday in which we haven't started yet. Did I mention I got like 2 or 3 hours of sleep last night?

Did I also mention that I played CivIV on my dad's new comp for like five hours this afternoon also? Yeah, I'm an idiot... no, more like a freaking moron...

But back to youtube... I REALLY want to upload something, like, in the next few days... most likely it's going to be a vid of the giants game, the 4th goal scored, that my sister took. Not great quality, but we were front row, so the excitements right there, heheh... also, still learning that Jimmy Eat World song, but once I get decent enough for youtube, it'll be up... theoretically, at least, heh...

[p.s. - yeah, did the "here's some youtube vid" thing before my blogging this time... you know, so alls yalls who find this dribble boring won't have to wade through the garbage to find 'em... I'll see if I end up preferring it or not...]

[p.p.s. - this blog is kinda random, moreso than not. It's now 11:30pm. I think I'm just gonna cut my losses and go to bed... screw the great-pay faraway oil-company co-op job...]

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home