Monday, September 25, 2006

Yet Another Day...

This post is gonna be a boring semi-rant... but first things first:

HOCKEY POOL REMINDER: To all those in the pool, remember that the draft's this friday at 11:30am!! Woo hockey! Also, if anyone's still interested, there's still a couple spots open...

And now onto the boredom-inducers:

Wasted the past, oh, about three hours, doing nothing. Well, maybe not nothing, but practically yes. It took me forever to load the stupid pdf, and when it finally did, I didn't print... stupid crappy dlam commerce comp lab... then, went to get lunch, put water in the soup, realize I didn't bring a utensil, realize that the lounge place ran out of forks, and made the treck to the deli to swipe a fork and walk back to angus (I assumed it was free though...?); how annoying... finally, bought $2 of printer-card thing for commerce (which is separate, doesn't have a card, and isn't able to show your balance), thinking that's why the print didn't work... got back to lab, sign on printer says out of order. STUPID DLAM COMMERCE COMP LAB... So, instead of leaving, I read hockey garbage for an hour... I realize my error and jump out of comp lab at 3:30pm...

Then, about five minutes ago, I went up to the comp lab on the 4th floor in Angus, and 2 minutes later, my homework's printed. I'm such an idiot.... don't think I'll be heading to David Lam anytime soon... at least, that's the theory (as I never get work done there...). I guess I'll come over and visit sometimes when Mohsin/Andrew/Jamieson/etc comes over there, but I won't automatically head over to David Lam. Gotta do this...

...wait a sec. When I get my laptop in (HOPEFULLY!) the next few weeks, the whole comp-lab frustrations will be moot... I so want my laptop now... I wants my student loan money NOW... ...

I think I'm still rather random, and I even had like 6-7 hours of sleep... still needs to catch up, perhaps...

I have to do my resume in the next couple of days. Not only resume, but like super-crazy CACEE form as well as normal resume... this sucks donkey nuts...

That last part's more vulgar written down than it was in my head... heheh, oops...

Time to head over to Koerner, grab a spot, sleep for an hour or two, do a couple hours of work... then, find partner, finish up the assignment due tomorrow, and hopefully by then it'll only be 9:30, and I'll have time to catch the 480...

Until next time, I guess...

[edit, 7:30pm - Well that was quick... blogging in David Lam... stupid me... and again, programs aren't working properly... this is stupid, I'm going to 4th floor...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home