Thursday, October 19, 2006

Did Anyone Get The Number Of That Donkey Cart...?

Yup. That's how I'm feeling at the moment. And "mad props" go to anyone who knows where that quote came from. I'll give you a hint: I've only played the demo, and would desperately like to play the full version... and it's sequel...

Moving right along...

Actually, first of all, to those who don't normally read Kyle's blog, go read it now. His parody of my blog is superb...

Now, at the risk of falling into Kyle's parody even more, I've got about 14 hours to finish my marketing project. And I haven't been following that plan o' mine very much. Although, I did watch ugly betty at 5. Awesome awesome show. And, unfortunately, I ended up watching hockey/ufc/sportscentre afterwards. And now it's 10pm. And I'm in the "do everything else possible before I start working" phase. But I'm not worried. Honestly, the project/report thing doesn't look terribly terribly difficult, and it's only worth 10%, so I can't see myself working throughout the entire night doing this... Then again, I can also see myself doing jack squat until about 2am, decide to sleep 'til 6, which'll magically turn into 8, and I'll have to scramble to finish the thing in 3 hours or so.

So enough griping about this stupid thing, and onto griping about other things...

I still have to buy myself a couch/bed/futon, and I won't have time 'til like forever from now... meaning, it'll probably take another week or two before I can even think of moving out... bummer to the max...

But on that note, I can't believe I'm actually longing for november... in years past, november has always been, lets just say, not the greatest of months. But now, what with the end of midterms/papers/projects, and the moving out and what not... longing am I...

Before I start rambling ad infinitum (and I'm hoping I'm using that properly), I'm gonna stop blogging.

Until next time, I guess...

[edit - Merely 11:30pm now, coming along nicely. Actually, no, I still gots craploads to do... only partly done my introduction... but yeah, taking this break b/c of something I found while researching for my project. You see, the case is on Honda Hit-Run-Throw, a baseball skills tournament for kids (which is Canadian). So I begin to research this thing, and lookie what I found. It's the BC participants results for 2001. Check out Pee Wee Boys. Heheh, well yeah, I didn't play... not to mention that I was 4 years over the age limit... heheh...]

[edit, nearly 9am - Yeah, ended up going to bed around two... woke up at 5:20, figured I had some time, I'd sleep for another 10 minutes... a couple crazy dreams later, I wake up to realize that it was 7am. WHOOPS. So, I had a shower, ate some rice krispies, and started blasting away at the projects. Now, it seems like I'm am nearly halfway finished. And I've got about 2 hours to do the rest. Oh how sweet it is... right...]

1 Comments:

Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Just if any of you were wondering, that quote in the title came from a 1995 Adventure game called "Discworld". It's now abandonware. If anyone knows how to play old DOS games on windows, telling me how would be MUCH APPRECIATED.

10:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home