Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Crunch

It's crunch time, and I'd rather watch hockey...

Finance midterm tomorrow, of which I have yet to study for, worth 40% of my grade.. and here I am, NOT STUDYING. I still have to print out my bloody notes... which'll take forever... and, I need sleep, and I need time to eat, and I have a 3 hr class I'm going to tomorrow, etc etc... so basically, I'm screwed...

I think I'm sitting back still 'cause I did the same thing today for my managerial acct. midterm. Didn't do all that much studying, barely did any practice questions, and yet, I ended up getting through that midterm alright... in fact, I do believe I actually did well on it... go figure...

Or, OR, maybe I'm still kinda bummed from getting that other acct. midterm back... got it back today, and let's just say that I'm most likely the lowest in the class... class average was 77%, with a very small standard deviation. So, I'm assuming that means most people got between 73-81%. Now, as for me... you know what, whatever. At least I passed. I ended up w/ less than 55%. HORROR OF HORRORS, THAT'S AS GOOD AS FAILING. But yeah, I'm hoping to pick up during the numbers part of the course... then again, perhaps I'm just not meant to have good marks...

But enough with the chit chat! Onto the random rantage of the relaxing Nitsuj...

I'm a hockey pool addict. I constantly check back at this thing. Realized this when I thought back on tonight's hockey game, and realized that I wasn't even paying attention during the 2nd period, b/c of my hockey pools. That's sooo not cool... speaking of hockey game, not too shabby today... although, sabourin sure looked green... too bad for the loss though.

Oh, and after the game, watched half of "Hey Joel" on teletoon. And DANG, that show is deceptively hilarious. It's not, like, laughing ruckus hilarious like, say, Clone High, but man the jokes were so subversively funny... it's basically a show about an interview of musical guests on VH1, and yeah, awesomeness... made fun of Snow-->he sent a tape of him doing interviews, and he was talking all Ali-G-ish, and the interviewee goes, yeah I'm all for multiculturalism, but please just speak english!, and Snow answers, "...licky boom boom down?" HAHAHA! Oh, and by far, the most controversial-funny line was at the end when Joel was talking to Alicia Keys (who he angered earlier apparently, and was the theme of the show). "Yeah, you're so beautiful, and talented, and generous [etc etc], and to think that if Aliyah never died nobody would've even known who you are..." WHOA!! lol... in context, sooo funny...

Wow, what a ramble on something so junky as a stupid cartoon show... when I, again, should've been studying... which, at 11:30pm, I have yet to start... OOO, time for another, hours-before-the-exam blog...

Now = 11:30pm
Exam = 6:30pm
Time until exam = 17 hours.
Sleep = 6-8 hrs, Eating = 1hr, Commute = 1 hr, Class = 3 hours... therefore, total study time, FOUR FREAKING HOURS?! Crap dangit... There goes my sleepings... so, lets timeline this

11:30-2am - Print/Study/etc.
2am-8am - Sleep
8am-10am - Breakfast,shower,commute, etc.
10am - 2pm - Study. Most likely some sort of fooding before class starts.
2pm-5pm - Class. And I really don't wanna skip. Paper due next wed.....
5pm - 6:30pm - last minute cramsession in the woodward library.
6:30pm - 8pm - EXAMINATION
8pm - 9pm - Weeping.
9pm - 10pm - Check my hockey pool.

Yup. That's what I'll do. I'm sure I missed out some important things to put into the itinerary that'll just completely mess up my schedule, but yeah, here's it all so far. Although, stupid online-iness is making my 11:30-2am study time look more like a screwing around 'til 1am then TIRED AS HECK TIME FOR SLEEP. I is making no sense.

Until next time, I guess...

[edit - I've been enamoured by my own visage... was taped drumming as so to remember what to do during the songs in the concert. And, even though I look all frumpy, and slouchy, and overall rather despondant (dent?), I like watching myself drum... it's kinda relaxing, in a weird way... btw, other tape, not the one I posted last time... yup... and now it's 12:30am, and I'm gonna go to bed. Oh well, at least my notes are all printed...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home