Friday, September 08, 2006

Youtube semi-rantings...

I wanna make a youtube vid. Most likely consisting of me playing the guitar and singing, i.e. doing an acoustic cover. Although, I'm not to sure which one I want to do first... but, here's what I'm thinking so far...

Death Cab for Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark
--> But everyone does this, and my non-capo playing seems slighly strange... but, sooo fun to play...

M2M - Don't Say You Love Me
--> Haven't seen anyone do this yet, and I play it well, and it's fun to play... but, M2M to start??

Barenaked Ladies - Take It Outside
--> I LOVE this song, and play it relatively well... but, would anyone else know it??

Vroom - Dumb Like That
--> My favourite song of all time... but, haven't mastered the guitar... i.e., won't be that good...

Well, there's more, but it kinda peters off from there...

Edit: I remembered a couple more top prospects...

Sister Hazel - All For You
--> The first song I ever learned... well, kinda learned, don't know how to do the solo... and hence the hesitations...

Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want
--> Pretty much the 2nd song I ever learned... I really like it... although, I found out now that I learned an incorrect version of it... so, would I play the one I learned, or learn the proper??

Barenaked Ladies - Jane
--> First finger-picky song I ever learned... again, probably incorrectly, but fun to play... although, I don't think I play it particularly well, so probably won't be the 1st one...

Anyways, does anyone out there in bloggerland have any opinions on this? Or, perhaps, a request for me to do something else?? lol... but yeah, just wondering about your opinions on all this junk...

Oh, and on a similar youtube note, as Mohsin's back from wherever, he's gonna be getting the band video up soon. At least, that's the theory, heh...

Anyways, this next vid I'm posting has nothing to do about anything... it's just a vid of Joey/Esther's kid Owen being cute... lol, yeah baby...



And if you listen carefully, you can hear my dinky laughter in the background too...

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

Lol! That's cute and hilarious!

5:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know Take It Outside! I vote for that one, or the Sister Hazel one. Or Vertical Horizon, the incorrect version.

8:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home