Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First Day of School...

...and I'm already failing!" heheh...

But yeah, as it turns out, I only freakin' got 2 hrs of sleep last night... but first things first...

Monday noonish, all you can eat w/ kris rob and, freshly jetlagged, moe! It was fun, and delicious... couldn't decide what to do, moe became sleepy, etc etc, so we went our separate ways at about 3:30-4ish, I think...

Then, after having some time to digest, decided to go out again w/ a different group of friends, heheh... went to vancouver, picked up Tim and Alan, and THEN Krystle (making me drive across vancouver, heheh...), and we ended up picking up bubble tea in burnaby and hung out with Valen... and Kim, eventually, heheh... just sat in the yard, drinkin' the bubble tea... awesome way to spend the last day of freedom... and yeah, I still owe Alan one... starfruit is freakin' NASTY! Heheh...

But yeah, it became dark, got chilly, so we eventually made our way inside Valen/Kim's place and watched Bedazzled... and, I must say, I very much enjoyed that movie, lol... and having one of my favourite Sister Hazel songs end the movie? The friggin' icing on the cake, I tells ya! Heheh...

But yeah, about 10:30ish, school for peoples, so we left... and after I dropped everyone off and got home, it was already like 11:30, heheh... so after shower etc, it was midnight, I figured that I might as well spend a couple minutes on the comp, relax a bit before school... and then I realized... I still had to print my freaking notes!!! GAH!

So, after figuring out how to use my printer again after 4 months (after many near-paper-jams), and after an hour has passed, I printed out most of my notes. But, lo and behold, as I come across COMM 353, I realize that I actually have homework due tomorrow! HOLY CRAP, WTF?!?! Although yeah, it's a stupid student bio, and it's for bonus marks, but STILL! Gahhhhh.... I hate realizing at 1am that I have homework due the next day...

So, by the time I finish that, and print out the rest of my notes, it's already like 2:30am... so, I figure, I have to wake up at seven, time for bed... so, I go to bed, get myself all comfy, turn on my mp3 player, and... what, where's the music?? Firmware problems??? Again?!?! WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!

Now, as I was rather aggrivated at the time, I lost all sleepiness whatsoever, so I figured I might as well fix it again... did it before, should only take like a minute or so... but, wait, oh man, what the heck did I do before?! IT'S NOT WORKING!!! Gah... and after like half an hour of being stubborn, I caved and looked up some creative forums to fix my microphoto... a few minutes later, I find out how to fix it. Doii...

So, I reload my firmware... doesn't work... reload firmware... doesn't work... RELOAD THE FRIGGIN FIRMWARE!!! And doesn't work... by this time, I'm ridiculously frustrated, as it's like 3:30 in the friggin morning, and I've gotta wake up in like less than 4 hours, for my first freaking day of school, and this stupid mp3 player isn't working... so, I say screw it, I'm reformatting the harddrive, AGAIN... 2 minutes later, it works again... stupid everything...

But, now I had to reload some freakin' songs! No point in spending all this time w/o having any music to listen to tomorrow... so, I download songs... and, as I expected (due to my obviously horrible luck), the program freezes up... dag nabbit... but I ctrl+alt+del, etc etc, start it again... and finally at 4:30, I had a reasonable amount of music on my player... so, as it's crazy ass late, I go to bed...

Except, now I'm all freakin' riled up... tried to sleep for half an hour, couldn't do it... at 5am, I figured, I might as well get my backpack etc all ready and whatever instead of doing it in the morning... so, I gather my binders, I gather my paper, my clipboards... grab a bite to eat (as I was STARVING by 5:15), and finally went to bed... two hours later, I'm awake again...

Now, I was supposed to wake up at 7 so charissa could wake up 7:15 as wa planned earlier... however, as I was late, she was late, and as she had a 9am class while mine's at 10am, she's rather annoyed at me... so, I rush, grab my already-packed bag (yay me!), and rush out the door at quarter to 8... we catch the 480 just as it's leaving the stop in front of the staples/canadatrust area... and, guess what, I was the last guy to be allowed onto the bus! Whoa, timing... but yeah, that meant a whole 40mins on a cramped bus, standing dangerously near the front windshield... not terribly fun, was hoping for nice relaxing seat w/ my mp3 player...

Anyways, we get to school, charissa's a little early for class, leaving me w/ nothing to do for an hour... I wander around, see a couple sauder people from last year, buy myself a spinach and cheese thing from that cheapo place in the SUB, go on the comp for a few minutes, then head off into class...

I sit down, pull out my clipboard, reach for my pen..nnnn... oh holy crap, don't tell me that I... OH MAN, HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET TO BRING A F***IN PENCIL?!?! Gah, stupid rushing, and stupid assuming I packed everything... Needless to say, not a great way to start to this academic year, heheh... So anyways, yeah, I borrow off people in my first two classes (drudging through the horribleness of lack-of-sleep and boring use-the-whole-time-lecturing-about-nothing classes)...

Then, meet up w/ Johnny at lunchbreak, give text, hang out for a bit, see May, we hang out also... rather enjoyable break, esp. with the free leftover food from the firstyear commerce thing, although I really REALLY wanted to be at home and napping... but, I trudge along to my last class, my most important class of the year (intermediate accounting, comm 353, w/ the rest of my co-op classmates), while being all super tired... and, although I was nodding off w/ the sun on my back in class, Kiu's an awesome teacher, and made the class fun.

And then I decided to blog instead of going home. Yay me...

I still need to pay my $200+/credit tuition. And buy my books. And, by myself some freaking PENS... my goodness, heheh...

But enough with this horrid outlook, at least monday was an incredibly fun day (barring the nighttime frustrations), and at least I have fridays off to look forward to... so yeah, can only go up from here, hopefully...

Until next time, I guess...

p.s. - I take it not many people are interested in the pool, unless my indirect blogging method is the reason for the nonparticipation... next time I'm on msn, must start to hound people to join...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home