Friday, September 01, 2006

Been Awhile...

Seems like I'm always the one starting the conversations. Can't remember the last time somebody messaged me on their own. That's kinda depressing.

Although, I'm not really blaming you guys. 'Cause you guys are awesome, more or less. I'm just realizing that if I don't start the convo, I'll be in for a lonely night. Generally speaking, that is.

Edit - I remembered an exception, but doesn't count due to the irregularity of replies / constant on-off-without-warning annoyances... and I'm sure those of you who know who I'm talking about, know what I'm talking about... heh...

Anyways, I've also realized that posts w/ youtube vids have more comments, and as I'm feeling rather comment-whory tonight, here's a gem I thought I'd throw down for you guys...



Whoa, HILARIOUS!! 'Twas a good short-term distraction, is 'pwat it was...

Until next time, I guess...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

Holy shit tha was a hard one.

10:56 a.m.  
Blogger Mohsin said...

I Want candy

2:29 a.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Moe... all I've got to say is... what the fudge??

3:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home