Friday, September 22, 2006

Friggin' Hell...

What a freaking day...

Woke up WAY later than I expected (considering I slept at like 10ish last night), and had to scramble to get to my doctor's appointment, to FINALLY put down a claim thing for the car accident I was in last saturday... I was told to take muscle relaxants. WTF. It's like 10x less than the accident I was in a few years ago, and I never had crap medicine then... seriously, wtf, I don't wanna take no friggin' muscle relaxants...

Then, as I was in a hurry to go to this doctor's appointment, I realize that I forgot to pay my Co-op fee. DUE TODAY. Explitive. But, I had to get to the post office, as I had to do my student loan stuff. I get there, and what's the first thing she says? "May I have your SIN card please?" ....FRICK! I left it in my other wallet... so, I drive alls the way back home...

Home, payed my co-op fee, got my SIN card, relaxed for a few minutes, get frickin' annoyed at my crappy family, then leave again.

I get to the post office, goes smoothly, then I get back to my car only to find a piece of paper on the windshield. WHAT THE F*CK, I WAS ONLY FREAKING EIGHT MINUTES! How in the hell does that even work... I never went anywhere else, the same cars were beside me as when I left my car, so WTF?!?! That really pissed me off... I ain't paying no crappy parking fine...

But I say screw it, and finally went shopping... I look around, go jeans shopping, and the only friggin pair that actually fits me nicely was the only label that wasn't on sale. WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT. I hate jeans shopping, something always goes wrong... but, again, I say screw it, time to look for shirts... so, I wander the mall, try well over a dozen shirts, and nothing fits me... I hate shopping for shirts WAAAYY more than shopping for jeans, and I do hate shopping for jeans... but, I get to the gameday store, look at the new canucks things they just got, and what do I see but a plethora of sizes that actually fit me! HOLY CRAP, JACKPOT! But then I look around and realize that 95% of this new stuff is complete garbage... just great... but, what was left was a fleece and a hoodie. I try the fleece, and yeah it's not bad, but then I try the hoodie... WHOA, AWESOME! It was like exactly what I've been looking for for the past, like, DECADE! So, I go ahead and buy it. SWEEEEET... until I realize that I spent over $100 on a frickin' hoodie... I guess the whole "whoa something that actually fits and looks good!" mania kinda took over... I hate myself...

So as I drive home, I realize that there's like NO gas in the tank, and I have no money... great, even more trouble for later on...

I get home, figure out some crap that I had to do (also ridiculously annoying), and basically spend the next few hours completely pissed off at everything. Even though I should be completely happy that I had the house to myself, as I usually enjoy it immensly with nobody at home... but, whenever I phone to see where everyone is, all it leads to is me being completely prissy and yelling at my family... I phoned at least half a dozen times, btw... so yeah, not the greatest day so far...

And to top it all off, the canucks are playing like shit... when it rains, it pours...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home